Note to New Members ×

WTT: Madd 170 Green Sidewal

midwestspeedster

I bought a Madd 170 on here a couples months back. Rode it twice and it is not quite what I was looking for. Seemed a little soft for me at 200 Lbs. The board is in good shape but the base looks a little thin. I figure the value around $300.

I am looking for something in the 175-185 range.

I should have pics up tonight.

Interested?, Let me know what you got.

Thanks

-Tim

Edited by midwestspeedster

I have a SG Speed 178 that I only rode about 16 runs with. It is a little big/stiff for me at 165-170 w/gear. Do you think the Madd would be soft enough for me? What is the sidecut radius? I don't know the exact specs of the Speed but the waist is around 19.7, SCR is 13-14m. I think it is an 09 model? I bought it new a little over a year ago but only rode it a tiny bit. We don't have that many wide runs. I had to really lay into it to turn it sharp enough. Totally wore me out after 6-7 runs. Very smooth though. Wish it was a little shorter and less stiff. I have it listed on here for $350 shipped with pictures.

The SG sounds interesting. I was planning on reposting the pics from the ad in which I bought the board. However, there is a big gap of posts that are missing. I will need to take photos tonight. I do not know the actual specs of the Madd, I will try and look them up. I think you are in the perfect weight range. I am 200 with no gear (got to lose a few) and the board perform great on the flatter runs. It was the steeps where I would over power. The Madd was a blast to ride, very quick and nimble. I am just looking for something I can throw a little more hip into.

Where is the SG posted. A quick search revealed nothing.

-Tim