Note to New Members ×

F2 Alpine SL 163cm Carving

warpspeed

I purchased this board used from the original owner. He rode it 3/4 times total. I rode it for one day. I have too many boards. This is a great board for someone starting out and doesn't want to go GS yet. This may be a 2006 model. Practically new and looks impeccable. Practically no shadow marks from bindings or anything. It's like new. No bindings, just board. Asking $245 plus buyer pays shipping.

post-11370-141842356544_thumb.jpg

post-11370-141842356546_thumb.jpg

post-11370-141842356547_thumb.jpg

Please check shipping rates to Camden, NJ 08102. I'll check UPS from my end. I get good rates. I assume you take Paypal.

Not sure if you got my email. Here is the reply, just in case. From what I sourced with UPS, it is around $40.00 from Toronto, ON. M5R2X8. Hope this give some direction. You may want to double check.

Thanks for that. When I asked the previous owner, he couldn't remember. I tried to source it and concluded a little later. I have a Volkl RennTiger 163 which I find to be more aggressive (and I like much more). Do you have any thoughts on the F2? I find it less aggressive in design. More flex. I think making it more suited to a newbie to carving. Thoughts? And many thanks.

Warpspeed, thanks for checking UPS. I am just about to hop a plane from Shanghai to Philadelphia. I'm in my office on Tuesday. I'll check rates from your Post code to mine.

Wineguru, thanks for the info on the board. Softer flex is just what I'm looking for. I only weigh 135 or so. My other boards seem really stiff and I need to be flying to get them to turn. I'm already anxious to try this board.