Note to New Members ×

Last day to golf this year..

C5 Golfer

the sun was going to be out in Seattle so I decided to golf to finish out the year. Called a few friends and none of them could get a way so I went solo to the golf Club Proshop to which I belong.

the Pro puts me with a 3 some I do not know.

There was a frost delay till about 11 or so. I joined up with 3 nice youngsters 25 ish age who the Pro Shop introduces me to. They arrived at Echo Falls Golf Club about 7:30 -8:00 not knowing there was a frost delay. When I met them at 10:30 they had already had 3 beers and going for their fourth. We T off... and they can hit the ball a mile but who knows where it is.. left , right , wherever. When they hit out of bounds , they take a drop ahead like it is a Red hazard. Mine goes straight down the middle with perfect trajectory. At the turn going to Hole 10, they ask me = We shot 45 and 46 and 48 what did you shoot Al? I said I think it was a 38. They said "Wow!". So on hole 16 when mine goes long down the middle again, one of them asks " Al are you having a great day of golf today or do you always shoot like this? I said this is about average. They said "F$ u 6 ck!"

It was a fun day. Happy New Year to Ya All!!!