Note to New Members ×

For Sale -- 158 Nidecker Carbon Sl

S.S.Dad

Here is a nice 158 slalom board in real nice condition. The base is in real good shape, with no gouges. Tons of edge and camber!! Top sheet is in very good condition. It has typical mild scuffs that all used boards have.

One of the bottom corners has had a professional repair done. I have supplied a picture of the corner. The repair is cosmetic and will not affect the performance.

Bindings not included. 225.00 shipped to Continental US.

This ad will be good through the end of the week .I want to give all the BOl'rs a chance before you know -----------the others!!

Thanks

I will hold this price for a couple of days before it goes to ebay. This is a great slalom board for 225 shipped . The shipping is 25.00. The base is awsome!! I would rather sell it here and not deal with ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!! The buyer of this board won't be sorry.

post-7013-141842350197_thumb.jpg

post-7013-141842350201_thumb.jpg

After taking a better look at this board, I feel that I under rated it . The base is in excellent shape and I thought that I would add a couple of more pictures to show it's condition.

This base is in fine shape!!!!!!!!!

Price 930 ------------the bindings are not for sale, thanks!!

post-7013-141842350265_thumb.jpg

post-7013-141842350266_thumb.jpg

post-7013-141842350267_thumb.jpg

midwestrider,

As much as I would like to sell you this board . I honestly believe that it would be considerably too much board for an 85 lbr.

You want his first alpine experience to be a positive and safe one.

I think that you are on the right track with the other thread.

Thanks for looking :)