Note to New Members ×

Thinning the Heard / Boards, Bindings

S.S.Dad

BOARDS: 172 Prior GS. used for 2 seasons , topsheet has typical dings from use. base was waxed everytime it went out, edges have plenty of life, lots of camber. 260. shipped

Arbor A-55 Excellent condition I have never used this board. The previous owner told me that he only rode it 4-5 times.$375. shipped

Arbor Element 158 Great shape, I am the original owner. I rode it maybe 8 times. It has a couple minor scuffs. " babied this board", also was waxed every time out and was stored with storage wax. $300.00

Burton E-deck 156 Good beginner board topsheet has typical dings and blemishes, base is in great shape. $115 . shipped

BINDINGS: 2 sets of Burton Race plates $125.Shipped SOLD !! 1 set of Burton "Carriers" $ 100. shipped

1 set of Bomber TD1's $ 125 shipped SOLD !!

TD1's are in mint shape I used them once, I don't think that these have seen snow 4 times.

post-7013-141842348629_thumb.jpg

post-7013-141842348631_thumb.jpg

post-7013-141842348632_thumb.jpg

Yes TJR,

The TD 1's are complete with purple bumpers. They are in new condition The mounting hardware does not even have any tightening marks or damage.

If you would like some better pics, let me know and give me your email address.

I am set up with paypal.

Thanks

Craignog,

The length as you already know is 155 cm

nose width 237 mm

waist width 187 mm

tail width is 234 mm

Flex is for a medium weight rider, Side cut radius, i don't know. This is an old classic.

The base on this board still has all of the original factory grind on it. Virtually no noticeable wear. This board is in great shape. I bought it as a wall hanger, but was over ruled. Hate to sell it, but I am not using it and had my fun looking at it.

Thank you

Yes, the Prior is still available. I have read a couple of your threads and I may have a couple of boards that may interest you.

I have a Nidecker Carbon 158 Slalom with metal topsheet. I also have a Burton Ultraprime 164 that may be an inexpensive board that may suit your needs for GS board.. Both are in nice shape. I also may have a 160 Tomahawk (Slalom) ready to go in a few weeks. Let me know if you are interested