Note to New Members ×

TD2 step-ins, suspension kit, heels

Ok here we go:

For sale - all items are used and as-is:

1) TD2 step-in bindings. Asking $225+ shipping for just bindings. (SOLD)

• Still shiny, nothing bent. A few scratches from use over the years but nothing major. Well-cared for.
  • INCLUDES: clear yellow e-rings (TD2 e-rings, not TD3 e-rings) and three cant/lift disks: two 6 degree disks and one 3 degree disk.

2) TD2 suspension kit. Asking $40 + shipping for just the kit.

• INCLUDES: opaque yellow e-ring, metal center spacer disk (goes under bindings) and longer screws to match the increased height. I found them to make the ride much more damp but did not really add much flex (forward/backward or lateral) to the bindings. I liked them.

3) Intec step-in heels. Asking $50 + shipping for just the heels. (SOLD)

• These came off of my Head Stratos Pros. Cables are not rusted, inside mechanisms are clean and properly greased. Heels have discoloration and are only slightly worn with lots of tread left.
  • DOES NOT INCLUDE: mounting screws. Chances are if you are pulling heels off of your boot, you will want to use those screws anyways.

I would prefer to sell all the items in one big package, and to further that end I will ask only $300 shipped if you are buying all the items.

Otherwise, prices are as indicated.

Any questions feel free to email me through bomber, or post in this thread and I'll get back to you.

post-8728-14184234536_thumb.jpg

post-8728-141842345367_thumb.jpg

post-8728-141842345371_thumb.jpg

The larger plate part that the boot fits onto is fastened to the cant/lift disks. These disks have clear yellow rubber rings that are sandwiched between the disks and the board, giving the bindings more ability to flex and absorb vibrations. The suspension kit is another layer of this rubber, giving further flex and dampening, also added under the disk.

You can see the bright yellow rubber in one picture - that is the suspension kit. In another picture, you can see a bright yellow rubber ring under the binding disk. That is the proper setup and how it would look on the board. You also get a touch more leverage over the edge because the bindings are higher off the board. But remember, most of this is just theory that people spout back and forth, and you could argue on and on about how effective it is and what it does, etc.

For me, I found that I couldn't really flex the bindings into the rubber any more than i could when it was absent, but I did feel a noticeable decrease in vibrations while riding. I also liked being up higher, and on a narrow board i could squeeze out a lower binding angle of a degree or two.

hope that helps