Note to New Members ×

Prior ATV 171... Disappointing

DiveBomber

specs look close, it does have taper though I think it is 1.5 I have been shaping lots of other boards latley so there are a ton of numbers in my head.

I shaped these boards before the FLC boards were offered and they where the direction I wanted a free ride board to go. John I think you rode my personal board while I was out of town at a contest, I came home and noticed it had been ridden, Will n Dave played dumb! Good for you! I am glad you enjoyed it:biggthump

any idea how the bsquared specs compare to the new FLC? i was kinda inspired by that b2 - looked like the perfect all mountain alpine freecarving ripper - really the progressive direction alpine should be headed (imo). i ordered an flc & had it in my hands, but due to a build error, ended up sending it back before it touched snow. still deliberating if i should revisit this for next season.

Right now if I could only have one board, it would be the b2!! great all around board.

but that would never happen, one board, yea right.....

I shaped these boards before the FLC boards were offered and they where the direction I wanted a free ride board to go. John I think you rode my personal board while I was out of town at a contest, I came home and noticed it had been ridden, Will n Dave played dumb! Good for you! I am glad you enjoyed it:biggthump

Sorry man, didn't mean to cause problems. I was a bit disappointed to find out you sold them all. That was the only one left, so must have been your personal board.

Maybe the FLC series are really just clone B^2's!

Any chance we could get the rest of the specs?