Note to New Members ×

G-Force Razor 164

newcarver

Just got a G-force Razor 164 new. Have riden it a total of 5 days. Tons of camber in this board. This is a very stiff board that is fairly wide at somewhere around 25+ cm. Very stable at speed. I just tried it with plates this weekend and was able to do EC toeside carves pretty easily on a very steep run. A little too wide for my boot size though. There is a small area on the topsheet where it is peeling up slightly. I think it could be glued back down with epoxy or filled in with p-tex. Price has been lowered to compensate for this. Otherwise the board is still a 9 out of 10 in condition. $275 shipped in lower 48. Best to e-mail me at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) if interested. Thanks for looking :biggthump

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesn't anybody want this? It is a fun board, just a little too stiff for me on softboots and too wide for me on hardboots (26.5M). Open to offers or even a trade for nice freeride board. I need a good softboot rock board. Let me know what you have. Don't want anything of the wide variety.