Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Track 700's (M24) & Phiokka PH1 Bindings

scrapster

Hey All,

Need to offload some gear to get some gear:

Deeluxe Track 700 Boots 2009/10 (Mondo 24) $300 + Shipping OBO (Sold) - Just purchased these on Bomber last week. Beautiful condition--ridden twice by the original owner. I only wore them around the house. The fit just doesn't work for my weird feet. Sorry to see them go; I like the build and design.

Phiokka PH1 Bindings & Spare Hardware $100 + Shipping (Sold) - I rode these last season and they proved to be great freecarve bindings. (They're also some of the coolest looking bindings you can own!) All aluminum- except for the toe clips. Very adjustable. I'm including a slew of spare parts: cant disks, shims, extra toe bails, toe and heel blocks. All mounting hardware/bolts are also included, but not shown in picture.

post-6931-141842327105_thumb.jpg

post-6931-14184232711_thumb.jpg

post-6931-141842327113_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have UPZ boots 24mondo size, and looking for the binding to fit mine. Is that supposed to fit any boots size 24? If it is, how can I purchase this and how much the shipping cost?

Ah, one more thing, do you happen to have screw also?

thank you