Note to New Members ×

Sugarbush - Dec 13-15

Flashby

I just booked a trip with my wife to Stowe for Dec 12-15 but will also try to hit Smugglers' Notch, Sugarbush, and even Jay Peak while I'm there. I know Stowe would be able to satisfy me for 4 days but I wanted to try and get as much experience at as many different places as possible. Maybe I'll see someone else on the slopes but don't know what day just yet that I'll be at Sugarbush.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like I will have to sacrifice a little and spend 1 day at each of the 4 resorts here to get a taste of what each one offers and the different terrain and layout so I can get as much exposure and experience. I'm anticipating that I'll be at Sugarbush on Dec 13 or Dec 14 (and Jay Peak on the other day).

• 3 weeks later...

This was my second stop in Vermont on the dash-and-crash tour (4 resorts in 3 days). Had rain the previous 16-24 hrs of my arrival and only a portion of the mountain was open but still did what I could. Discovered my new favorite trail, Upper Jester. Got some pics and video. Again was disappointed that so many of the slopes were closed. Ticket office couldn't find my pre-purchased lift ticket and the Manager was out so that delayed my start by almost 30 min.