Burton Ion

b-ion-boot1.jpg

Bindings:

2010 Burton CO2

burt_co2est2010_blk.jpg

And a serious beauty of a board:

2011 Arbor Element Cx

ONECOL.jpg

I should have everything paid for by the end of the month - I'm picking the boots up on Friday so I can mold them and wear them around the house a bit, then the board and bindings later on. I got a hell of a deal on the bindings - 55% off because they're last year's model :1luvu::1luvu:

I'm SOOOOOOOOO ready for the season to start!

Nice set-up...

My Ion's drive me crazy as the laces loosen up too much. Went with the top of the line BOA, which rocks and featherly light....

The other issue I have with my Ion's is that the heel slips around a lot in the heel cup and cuffed up the boot. I can send pix if you like. Might need to get a bit of Shoe Goo.

K

Nice set-up...

My Ion's drive me crazy as the laces loosen up too much. Went with the top of the line BOA, which rocks and featherly light....

I've heard of this issue, so I have formulated a back-up plan: Plain-Jane laces. If the quick lace system doesn't hold like I want it to, I'll just pull it out and put in standard bootlaces.

The other issue I have with my Ion's is that the heel slips around a lot in the heel cup and cuffed up the boot. I can send pix if you like. Might need to get a bit of Shoe Goo.

K

That's why I went with the Burton boot/Burton binding combo - I know that they design their products to work with their other products, so I figured why not take advantage of that!