Note to New Members ×

158 Volkl Renn Tiger and 162 Burton Ultra Prime for Sale

kminerich

158 Volkl Renn Tiger - $125 plus shipping

162 Ultra Prime - $100 plus shipping

Photos HERE: http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/kminerich/BOARDS/

Some old boards I'm trying to get rid of. I lived in Florida for 3 years and the boards sat unused. I recently moved back to Pennsylvania but I won't be taking them out as often now... so take a look!

I think these are fair prices. please let me know if you are interested and we'll work out the details. I live in Pittsburgh so if you are in the region you can pick up as well.

Boards are used, but still ride great! Bases have some small scratches, dings, but nothing major. Needs a good wax and you're all set. Edges are still sharp as hell on both boards. Pictures aren't the best to show the bases, Let me know if you want high res stuff and I can email it to you.

Each board has minor blemishes on the topsheet, you can see on the photos, just small areas where they hit a chairlift or something. Each are smaller than a dime. Boards still have great camber in them, I don't think they have lost any at all!

Email me if you are interested. I'll reply quickly. Thanks for looking everyone!