Note to New Members ×

Kessler, SG, Volkl, Burton Boards and UPZ Boots for Sale

Snowden Militia

Kessler KST 163. Ski screwed for Hangl/Regular. Base is in perfect condition and only normal wear on top sheet. I recommend getting the board t nutted for a plate like Bombers new one or the Apex, once this is done the board will be perfect and ready to win races. Only asking $400.

2007 SG Pro team 185- Favorite freecarve board of all time. Have two but only selling one because they are so unique. This board turns easily but does not get overpowered, does well at high speeds. Turns much easier than the newer Shaped boards that are coming off of World Cup, making it much more fun to ride. The base is in great condition and top sheet only has normal wear and tear. asking $600

2 Burton Factory prime 173- I believe these are from 01 but could be wrong. One is in very good shape and the other is delaming in the tail but is fixable and rideable. selling together for $180

Volkl 168- 2003 model. Almost new condition. Fun and easy to ride, great board. asking $200

UPZ 26.0 (287mm) One pair is used from 07 i made them extra stiff by adding plastic cuff to help disperse pressure on leg, which works well. then the sides are t nutted to make the boot stronger and stiffer, both jobs are done well. Have two pair, on the stock unmodified boots the right boot has a crack so that pair would be great for stripping parts. Other pair are very nice boots. No liners, the liners that came with the boot sucked i recommend sure foot foam liners, and dont waste your money on their footbed. $200 for both pair

check out pictures of everything here http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/vicwild45/

email me @ vicwild@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...