Note to New Members ×

TD2 SI Package, Hooger Tuned 163

RDY_2_Carve

I'm selling my TD2's because I can't get off my F2 Titanflexs. They are in great shape. Offering as a package first and if somebody buys just the bindings I will sell the other parts individually. Please do not ask me to seperate anything!

*SOLD* TD2 SIs, Four Cants (0, 3, 3, 6), Yellow Bumpers, converted TD3 SI Steel Recievers (regular TD2 SI receivers also included). For reference Cants are $30/each and the TD3 SI Steel Receiver Kit is $50. I will sell the bindings with your choice of two cants and the standard TD2 SI receiver for $225 + shipping but I'd rather sell everything as a package...

*SOLD* Hooger Tuned 163. Nice carving board, lots of camber! I'm pushing 195lbs and it handles my fat arse just fine. Fun board just not getting used due to the Tanker 192 and the Coiler 172 AM-T.

Payment by Paypal I will eat all fees. Shipping by USPS (Bindings will go Priority flat rate box and the board can be either Parcel Post or Priority Mail and should be less than $30 to ship). I will ship to North America but no other international shipping (aka Canada is ok).

My PM is enabled. First come, first serve via PM, not by replying to this thread. PM me to get in line!!

Pics to follow...

I'll respond to this thead I just didn't want any confusion on the "getting in line" issue because it seems to be a problem here recently.

Pics in the old sale thread:

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24428&highlight=Hooger+Tuned

Please do not bump that old thread!!!

You'll be fine @150 on this board. It's a good board I like it better than the Burton FPs and Speeds that I had before I got this one.