Note to New Members ×

Hey Survivor Fans- Help my Brother's Quest

Chubz

Fellow Carvers,

I am helping my brother spread his word on his quest to get on Survivor. I hit my email, work people and now my next biggest pool of people, BOL. I hope you can help.

He's been trying to get one Survivor since season one (10 years and 20 + videos). Making the videos has become like a family holiday for us. He has made it to the second round of interviews twice and just missed final Cali cut one of those times.

He and I seperated ways for a while and this has allowed us to become closer again. CBS launched a new method to get on the show and I am trying to help him out by reaching out to people to spread the word.

If you feel you could help feel free to follow the links below and sign up as one of his friends and then see his video. We believe CBS will be tracking # of friends and then total number of votes for video submissions on Feb 22. Sorta a viral survey method

By the way, he doesnt exaggerate about his work schedule, which contributed to us growing apart.

Here is info for signing up

His profile page. Asking folks to click on “add as friend” and “compliment” on video. Positive stuff please

http://www.cbs.com/community/manage/userProfileHome.html?u=jeff_troxell

To see his submission video

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call/video_player.php?vid=2968

People can also click on the “share” button directly below my video to send to friends; to link; and embed the video.

Thanks Again if you can offer support.

Greg:biggthump

• 4 weeks later...