Note to New Members ×

donek fcII 167

jason100

near perfect shape, ridden roughly 11-12 days. minor scrape on the topsheet near the nose (see pic).

selling only because i dont weigh enough for this board (137 lbs).

Donek FCII 167 (aka Freecarve II or 2 or fc2)

navy blue top sheet

width = 19.5

scr = 10.6M

SELLING WITHOUT BINDINGS

UPDATED PRICING $300 obo + shipping from chicago (or possible delivery to denver mid feb)

post-8439-141842299832_thumb.jpg

post-8439-141842299834_thumb.jpg

post-8439-141842299836_thumb.jpg

You weigh 137 and it was made for some one heavier? What weight was it designed for?

the more aggressive the rider....and/or the heavier the rider, the easier it is to flex the board enough to match the scr of the board. would you agree? conversely, a lighter/less aggressive rider will have a harder time pushing down and flexing the board enough to match the scr of the board. i am only guessing but i would think that someone over 160 lbs would be a better fit for this board. help anyone? thoughts?

Why did you choose this size and was this board design for you at 137 lbs?

I'm interested, but I'm about 10 lbs lighter than you are and I'm hesitant if this board isn't working out for you.

??? it has to do with my weight and my mediocre skill level. i would say that if you are an experienced rider that is always pushin it, it could be okay.....if not, its likely not the right board for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...