Note to New Members ×

Burton Step-ins $50 plus ship

Carve99

Read the rules, there is nothing about "first come first serve basis." No one said that there was a "deal pending or sold either" so I have every right to ask.

The seller contacted me via personal e-mail and said yoy first dibs so quit whining.

But since you are being difficult I would like to offer the seller $80 plus shipping.

Have a nice day!!:AR15firin

hi inshallah35, i just want to snowboard and my bindings just busted. i didn't make up the rules or set the precedent for the first come first serve system that seems to be in effect for all of the other stuff i've bought off BOL. obviously, Carve99 can do as he pleases....i'm not going to get upset about it. everyone is allowed to do what they want.

nice little mean smiley faced circle with mean face and gun by the way. what is that supposed to mean exactly?

by the way Carve99, if you want to sell to me, please let me know. if not, that's fine. i don't hold grudges.....$80 is $80. thanks