Note to New Members ×

Prior 4WD, black, 164 Cm--Price Reduced

John Bell

SOLD! Thanks.

My 2007 164-cm. Prior 4WD is still available, so I've lowered the price and posted a few more (and smaller) photos. All the photos are available here: http://prior4wdforsale.shutterfly.com/26

I have taken the board out twice, and I believe the previous owner used it a handful of times. I bought it second-hand on eBay in 2008. I'm reluctantly going back to softbooting--at least for now. If I can't sell it for a fair price, I'm going to put softboot bindings on it again (as I did last week). It actually does pretty well with softboots.

The board is in good used condition. If 5 is average and 10 is brand new, I would say that it's conservatively 6 or 7 out of 10. I just looked carefully at the entire base in the light; there are a total of four scratches, none of which are deep. Two are about 2 inches long, one is about 1 inch, and another (near the edge) is about half an inch. There are some multiple smaller surface scratches at the very top edge of the base, near the Prior logo at the nose end.

You will need to tune the board before you take it out on the slopes.

The topsheet is in good used condition. You can see the outline of where the bindings were. There is a clear stomp pad that I've left on.

There is also what I believe is a cosmetic manufacturing defect consisting of a discoloration on the sidewall; there's a roughly two-inch section where it's sort of opaque yellow (like epoxy) and then fades into white. It's on the left side, toward the nose.

It has about a quarter-inch of camber.

Price is now $375, including insured ground shipping to the lower 48. A new one retails for $751. (http://www.priorsnowboards.com/boards_4wd.php) If I don't sell it here, I'll either put it on eBay or just ride it.

PayPal is OK, but you'll need to add the 3% they charge the recipient. Otherwise, a money order or wire transfer is OK. If you are in the DC region, I would consider meeting up.

I recently sold my Deeluxe Suzukas, and I can provide the contact info of the buyer if you want a reference. (I don't believe he's a BOL member.)

Thanks for your interest!

--John

belljohnr at jah who dot com

post-5315-141842297489_thumb.jpg

post-5315-141842297494_thumb.jpg

post-5315-141842297496_thumb.jpg