Note to New Members ×

camelback?

thump

hey all,

any of you bomber guys ever ride at camelback?got a pass there this year and i've seen some hard booters which is pretty cool after riding shawnee and being the only one. heading up tomorrow if any one wants to ride.sunday morning is looking good too. -bob

• 2 weeks later...

camel back is looking great! the wind was brutal today but rode the race trail til 1030 am when the crowds became overwhelming.hero snow from the storm and the guns over spray.saw some young guns training the gates too.really going to be great monday and tues. once the crowds go home.

camel back is looking great! the wind was brutal today but rode the race trail til 1030 am when the crowds became overwhelming.hero snow from the storm and the guns over spray.saw some young guns training the gates too.really going to be great monday and tues. once the crowds go home.

hey thump,

im up in the poconos for the week and thought id see if anyone else from bomber would be in the area. I have a place near camelback, so I'll probably be there a few times this week. Not sure if I'll be on my hard or soft boots, i like to go back and forth, but I thought id say hi and introduce myself, and I'll be keeping an eye out for any hardbooters and telltale trenches in the snow on the slopes. hope to see you out there!

-Kevin

was another nice day.crowds got to me by 1pm and i bagged it. near east was fresh blown and perfect chalk.cliffhanger was nice too.rode softies today and went in the park a few times too,some fun jump lines.short am hard shells session tomorrow if i fix my boot bail.i'll be running off the stevenson chair til about 1030.hopefully raceway is groomed nice,they blew it all day.

finally hit the slopes today and i must say it was a great day out there today. i was a little dissapointed cliffhanger was closed, but o well. went with softboots because i spent the morning teaching a friend how to snowboard before taking off and getting some serious runs in at around noon. switched between the two chairs a few times looking for carvelines without much luck. when did you call it quits? a little after 2 i saw someone with an alpine board taking off, he had a black board with a yellow nose. any chance that was you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...