Note to New Members ×

Bomber in Japan

Miltie

I think it was Masahiko that was complaining about boot fitment due to smaller feet - sub 23.5 MP I believe.

I'm not sure on the details of it since I have MP28.5 and I only have the TD3 second board kit (all i wanted was the thicker E-rings) - still using TD2 bails, etc. etc.

Anyway, main point i'm making is that I'm guessing Japanese have smaller feet - hopefully they won't run into many problems with fitting.

That said, the overall trend that I seem to be seeing with my Asian friends is that those born in the U.S. seem to be taller and somewhat larger than their counterparts born in their native countries of origin (myself included).

Edit: found that thread... http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23416

Whoa! They cost around $500. Ouch.

Given the relative popularity of hardbooting outside the US vs inside, I'd think that Bomber could end up selling more bindings overseas than domestically.

Someone with photoshop skills needs to re-do one of those "International Man of Mystery" ads with Fin's face.

Hi Bullwings ,

Thank you for remembering me :) . After those posts , I somehow solved

my problem about sizing . TD3 had been working well after that .

As Sinecure said , It seems so expensive at all ! But Catek costs similar with it . I heard from my friend that's because they don't aim to raise money by selling TD3 . And they are not going to sell them a lot .

In Japan , there are not many people riding alpine snowboard . So it would not be as a good business to dealing alpine snowborad gear .

Anyway , this is the first year for bomber TD3 in Japanese snowboard scene.