Note to New Members ×

Need Intek heel, please help

halseywood

Hey all,

I am just back on alpine gear for the first time in five years. I used to ride the 185 Proton (oxygen) with TD1's. That board is long gone, alas, but I just picked up the Proton 168 with Catek olympic stepins that someone posted a link to.

I have new Deeluxe Indy and need to find a set of heel pieces that will work with my boot and binding...

Anyone with advice on what is the right piece, and where I can maybe get one used (cheap)?

I found one heel piece at Catek but no info on what boot it fits.

Please help!!

Thanks

Hey all,

I am just back on alpine gear for the first time in five years. I used to ride the 185 Proton (oxygen) with TD1's. That board is long gone, alas, but I just picked up the Proton 168 with Catek olympic stepins that someone posted a link to.

I have new Deeluxe Indy and need to find a set of heel pieces that will work with my boot and binding...

Anyone with advice on what is the right piece, and where I can maybe get one used (cheap)?

I found one heel piece at Catek but no info on what boot it fits.

Please help!!

Thanks

Halsey.

In brief.

"Fin-Tecs" are available here.

"Intecs" are available at numerous locations including Catek I believe.

Plenty of info about use of "Fin Tec" heels here on Bomber, most notable- they recommend using steel recievers, also sold here.

Both heel brands will work with your boots. Non issue.

Used. Caution. This is a VERY important piece of equipment. Not the place to save money?

Get with locals on the east coast for more personal information , help and parts. Perhaps hook up with locals on the ride board>

Wecome back to Carving!!

Bryan