Note to New Members ×

Carving Masters Festival 2009 / Sölden-Austria

0815-fahrer

Dear fellow carvers.

Some of you have already heard of, or been to carving masters festival in May last season. The feedback we´ve received then from participants and the manufacturers was genuinely positive. This encouraged us to organise the festival again this season from May 1st to May 3rd, 2009.

In 2008, the most European manufacturers for carving snowboards and equipment as well as more than 200 carving fans from 13 different countries turned up in Soelden, Austria – and in 2009 you can once again expect a great carving session with heaps of possibilities to lead discussions, try out testing material, party and, most importantly, carve till you drop. The official festival programme will start on Friday (party, courses etc). Most manufacturers, however, will be arriving on Thursday, so attendants may want to consider pulling a sicky or taking this day off as well…

Also, we will be having a carving competition again this season for which the world cup slope on the Rettenbach glacier will be roped off. The competition is planned to take place on Friday and we will try to tighten the schedule in order to quicker determine the Carving Master 2009. You will find detailed information in regards to the competition in the ‘News’ section of the website. Registration for the 48 contest participants (Gold Passes) has just started.

To all the Bomber people and carvers from the Bomber-Forum, please feel free to join the contest or the event.

You can check on the details on the website www.carving-masters.de

Contest participants are limited to 48, half of them are given away already. So don´t waste time!

Cheers, and have a good carving season

Eric

Special greetings to the SES´08 attendants. Cannot make it this year:(

www.frozen-backside.de

www.carving-masters.de

Eric,

You will be missed in Aspen. Hopefully next time again!

Really looking forward to come to Soelden in May and ride with you guys. It has been 15 years that I rode in Austria :(

Everybody I spoke to who was at last years CM loved it and it's great to see you guys are putting together such a great event :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump

I can only hope that more people from the US and around the world will join. I am in!!! ;)

All the best,

Ray

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody....

More and more manufactures (and vendors) are joining the season ender event this year.

Here is a small summary:

- Alpinepunk

- Catek (over Freecarve.de)

- Carvers-paradise.com

- Deeluxe hardboots

- Donek (over Freecarve.de)

- Goltes

- Freecarve.de

- Mpride

- G-Force

- Pogo

- Oxess

- SG Snowboards (Siggi Grabner)

- Rabanser

- Radical

- Pureboarding

- Virus

Participant limit has been set to 250 due to evening events.

IF you have the chance, try to be there!

Pls. check website details or mail / PM me

(hint: close the "Deutsch" tab to retreive info´s in english) :p

post-5911-141842276299_thumb.jpg