Note to New Members ×

Diablo Composites Rips

shane groshong

Finally got a chance to ride the 188 BX today that I earlier posted about. We have spring conditions, but the board held a great edge and felt like a race board. The board was also great off groomed in the crud. I can't say enough about the performance. I found the board to be just the right combination torsionally along with the right flex for me as a bigger rider.

I look forward to you all being able to ride one and hear your thoughts. Mine is the first production board and many more to come over the summer months. Don't know much else other than it was great and I can't wait to see what Abel and Eric come up with next.

Shane

• 4 weeks later...

killer, thanx for the compliments guys... eric and abel are building some rippin boards and i'm the computer monkey on the side... diablocomposites.com is a horde of files on my hard drive and a few on a remote server right now but we set up diabloboards.ning.com if you want to join and chat it up until then... Personally, i'm in Oregon next week then east coast the week after... patience my friends, patience... good things and all that...