Note to New Members ×

Burton UltraPrime 156

BadBrad

1999 Burton UltraPrime 156

Excellent condition. I bought this new and have ridden it about a dozen times. Top is like new. Base has a few minor scrapes, which would disappear with a mild tune. Dark smudges on base are from chairlift footrests. Base has been ground once. It could probably use a mild tune and wax.

Specs:

Tip Width - 23.7

Waist Width - 19.3

Tail Width - 23.7

Sidecut Radius - 10.52m

This board was perfect for me when I was in the 140-150 lb. range, but now I am around 170 and it's probably a little small for me. It is the lightest board I have ever found. Lightweight wood core. Carbon-beam for longitudinal stability. Cap sidewalls.

Sidecut is balanced between tight slalom turns and bigger GS turns. This plus its flex makes it a very versatile and fun board. Surprisingly stable for a short board, not twitchy like most slalom boards, but good in the crud and bumps. Doesn't take a lot of effort to ride like a race board does -- very easy to turn and very forgiving. This would be the perfect board for a smaller rider or for someone learning to carve or for riding small crowded hills. I think it would work well for someone between 120 and 160 lbs.

3D insert pattern. I can supply Burton 3D disks with the board if needed and also a trimmed-down 3D lift/cant wedge if desired.

$140, including shipping within lower 48. I'll ship elsewhere, but may need to adjust the shipping cost.

post-5572-141842254364_thumb.jpg

post-5572-141842254365_thumb.jpg

The edges are in good shape. They have a bit of surface rust in a few spots since I haven't used the board in a few months, so like I said it could probably use a light tune and wax. The base has been ground only once, so there is lots of edge life remaining.

I just listed the board on fleabay this morning, so if you want it please let me know ASAP so I can remove the flebay listing.

Brad