Note to New Members ×

Rossi Throttle, Burton Plates and FS Board

Flyin Hawaiian

almost wanna call DIBS on the raceplates if Petrol isn't first in line.

Already gettin' a pair from Noah but ya can't have too pairs of race plates.

edit:

btw, that throttle is a GREAT board to get into carving for short money. I wish I still had my old throttle 166. Rusty ?? still got it ?

....does your child race USASA? Email me if you like and I can help out. These race plates listed here are often perfect for racers just starting. Good qulaity but more foregiving, especially for lighter riders. We use them almost exclusively for the "kids" on our team. As they grow, we eventually switch to F2 or something more stiff. The price being asked here is very fair. If Petrol, willywhit or others take them, I might be able to help you with other alternatives.

Yes he does , he just finished his first season af alpine competition.He was usually at the top of the heap as long as you had soft boots .But hard boot kids had a 4to5 second advantage . So I figure if he wants to compete he must have a hard boot set up. He is 13 and weighs about 120 lb. i'm trying to get his feet wet this spring and next year he can go for it. Thanks for the help, any advice is appreciated.

Yes he does , he just finished his first season af alpine competition.He was usually at the top of the heap as long as you had soft boots .But hard boot kids had a 4to5 second advantage . So I figure if he wants to compete he must have a hard boot set up. He is 13 and weighs about 120 lb. i'm trying to get his feet wet this spring and next year he can go for it. Thanks for the help, any advice is appreciated.

I'll bow out. Those transluscent baseplates are better for lighter riders.

I say, sell 'em to the kid, he sounds like an up and comer :biggthump

• 2 weeks later...