Note to New Members ×

hardbooters, we need your assistance

0815-fahrer

Houston, we´ve got a problem .... ;-)we´re in the middle of a contest here, regarding a video contest,since it is the only hardbooters movie, we would surely need your assistance here for voting.so applying for all US hardbooters, SES´ers, and rest of the communityplease set the last 10 ones on n1 first, the ours on place1, then vote !!!ask ray or me if you can´t get the language, since it is in german !!the price is a hummer3 and WE WANT TO DRIVE IT !!!-->Billy, no CJ, but a pretty decadent replacement "grinnnn"here´s the link, look for the "beautiful day" vid: sessions 2008if ya don´t wanna vote, bummer for us, but enjoy it anywaytaken at the silvretta session, approx 3 weeks ago, and makes me cry everytime I see itso longEric PS: to muggle a bit.... delete cookies and revote after an hour. !!!do us the favour, and the frozen crew will throw a (private) party next year at SES if we win ;-)))))

here´s the link:http://www.myvideo.de/news.php?rubrik=bfdoi

it´s the movie in black... thumbnail with sessions 2008.............has as subtitle (and as remark) ... a beautiful day......... and guys and gals.... look at the vid twice, then try to tell me we were bored to hell????....NO WAY......it were some "beautiful days" !!!!!!!