Note to New Members ×

TD1 -> TD 2 Transition

Chubz

Folks,

I had grown quite comfortable with my TD1 Step-in set up- 70front/67back, 19.5" stance width, 6 degree front/3 degree back over the past 4 years. Solid carving toeside and heelside. Forward setting

I recently picked up a set of TD2's but I have been experiencing a challenge in getting them dialed in. I have tried several different positions, but wasnt sure if there are some other things I coudl try, as far as the binding set up. Not looking for feedback on technique, but more along the line of equipment position. That is of course unless TD2's require relearning technique, but I dont think that is the case.

I have 6 degree front 3 degree back with discs set at 90 degrees (as if they were TD1 discs). 20" Forward setting and have tried mid and rear.

Toeside could not be any tighter, fluid and seemless.

Heelside- the board undulates, even on relaxed turns. The board propagates even more in more angulated edge.

I am on a POGO Blitz, so if anyone can recommend your set up specifically for that board ,pelase share, but also interested in other input.

Thank you

Greg