Note to New Members ×

Snow in Souther Cali---

Civ

What cracks me up is a story a friend from Manassas told me. She said they got 2 inches of snow on the ground and people were just abandoning their cars in the middle of the expressway and walking home. They don't know what to do! I don't even think twice about goin 60 mph through 18 inches of snow. If there are ruts... Great, then I don't have to hang onto the steering wheel... I grew up driving to school with a cloud of snow barreling over the car. It just doesn't phase me anymore.

born and raised in Canada, snow is a fact of life in the winter...well, good winters anyway. However, there are LOTS of people who don't know how to drive here too.

I once stayed with a family in Tennesse on a school band tour. There was about an inch of sleety kinda slush on the ground and they made me(a 17 yo stranger) drive their car to the school. There were a dozen cars in various ditches along the way. Had to control my laughter.