Note to New Members ×

Conform'able boot liners

newcarver

Was wondering if anyone uses these liners? I have a set with some Raichle AF700's that I just got. What is the best way to mold these? Couldn't find a size on them anywhere but they seem to fit well once I installed my footbeds.
Wait... you go someone else's Comformable liners??? you are SOL, as they cannot be molded... they are custom foamed to the original user's feet and they will be excruciating painful for anyone else to wear (heck it's painful to wear the first couple of days even if they are foamed to your own feet).

If you are saying you are thinking about getting some... you can ONLY get them done at a shop... foaming them takes 2-3 people, several bottles of reactive resin, a bunch of chains and hooks, and perhaps one lead pipe (I'm serious).

These were in some used boots that I bought. They look like regular liners and say Conform'able by Sidas on the back of them. They seem to fit fairly well. I think I'll give them a try at least. My other options are some ,too short for these boots, Intuition, and an old set of Burton Reactor liners.

I have ordered a set to try out. They are heat moldable. They also make foam injected models too. They fit in my burton Wind boots when I visited a ski shop in Ottawa. I will probably need to remove some of the reinforcing foam which is bonded to the outside of the liner, otherwise they fit well. I tried some thermofit liners from Intuition, but I need a liner with a reinforced tongue to keep the flex and feel I am used to with the stock Burton liners I have.

The ones I ordered are black with blue trim.

These were in some used boots that I bought. They look like regular liners and say Conform'able by Sidas on the back of them. They seem to fit fairly well. I think I'll give them a try at least. My other options are some ,too short for these boots, Intuition, and an old set of Burton Reactor liners.
My apologies. I thought they only made foam injected liners.