Note to New Members ×

Rossignol Race 156

rambleon

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings!

This is my first season as a snowboard racer. I have been using my freestyle board, but am ready to try out a carving board.

I am a small girl...5'5 at 115 pounds. I have a 147 board now. I heard that I would need a longer carving board than what I use now.

Assuming the board is still available...do you think this board would be a good fit to start? Do you think I could race in this board?

Thanks in advance. Any feedback you may have is appreciated. As you can tell I am kinda clueless.

Best,

Toni

Hi Toni,

A bit longer board would definitely help on the stability side as long as you can flex it -- the Rossignol board I am selling is a bit softer and lighter than most other race boards so I think it would be a good board for you. I also have a few binding options if you need those too. Let me know if you are interested.

Best of luck!

Jeff

Greetings,

Thanks for the response and the information.

I am running the board by a friend of mine who races with me. Assuming it is still available I should have an answer from him shortly.

Thanks again for all of your help. I am excited to get my first carving board!

Best,

Toni

Greetings!

My friend wrote back and gave the thumbs up. :biggthump

Assuming the board is still available I would like to purchase it.

Unfortunately, I am going to pass on the bindings at this time. I have small feet and need to shop around for boots first. I want to be sure the bindings will fit my boots. Should I need the bindings (and assuming they are still available) I hope you don't mind if I contact you about them.

Please advise on the next step in the process for me to purchase the board.

Best regards,

Toni