Note to New Members ×

Shipping a board from US to Europe

Chubz

Hi,

Live in Europe bought two board this year from BOL's one 175cm and the other 195cm. The first one from NC and second from OR.

Both of them were shipped with USPS and the estimate time to have them was 2 weeks.

The 175cm cost me 55,80$ and the 195 around 60$ both of them are send out as a gift parcel to help me escape some of the customs fees and VAT 19% that we have in my country.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Live in Europe bought two board this year from BOL's one 175cm and the other 195cm. The first one from NC and second from OR.

Both of them were shipped with USPS and the estimate time to have them was 2 weeks.

The 175cm cost me 55,80$ and the 195 around 60$ both of them are send out as a gift parcel to help me escape some of the customs fees and VAT 19% that we have in my country.

Hope that helps.

Interesting. So the USPS website lies? According to the site both of those boards exceed the length allowed by GREECE.

Interesting. So the USPS website lies? According to the site both of those boards exceed the length allowed by GREECE.

According to the sellers they both went with their parcel and got quoted by USPS office and not through their website.

Unfortunately when this happens and I learned about the postage fees you had already sold your board....:mad:

According to the sellers they both went with their parcel and got quoted by USPS office and not through their website.

Unfortunately when this happens and I learned about the postage fees you had already sold your board....:mad:

Lesson learned. The board went to a good home so no worries. You were first in line though but it looks like you scored some nice rides regardless.

Cheers,

JPW