Note to New Members ×

MHM 12/24/07 report

Surprise! After a soaking rain yesterday. Things turned around nicely. Cold 8-10" new. Excellent dry snow today, deep enough not to hit the ice underneath often. Short but sweet day! Merry Christmas!!

Cool photo from our friend Joerg!

Hey Bryan , I was up with my oldest daughter and left at 3pm. Super snow but cold!! She is a future powder junkie!!!!

Might hit a day or 2 over this next weekend or roadtrip?

Jim

post-219-141842244396_thumb.jpg

Hey Bryan , I was up with my oldest daughter and left at 3pm. Super snow but cold!! She is a future powder junkie!!!!

Might hit a day or 2 over this next weekend or roadtrip?

Jim

Cool Jim, "Tucked Powder 11s :)" That is excellent!! I know the fresh can be hard for the young ones. If they struggle too much it turns them off. Well done!! She will pushing Dad soon!!

I hit the freshies in the am and left pretty early for a dinner engagement.

I did have my radio on all day.

Ran into Mike H with his daughter too! Must have been Father / Daughter Powder day!!

Bryan

I will be looking to Bach in a week or so. Not looking for much more of the Holiday crowd exposure though. :smashfrea

By the way, if you want a few of the "Joe" tickets for Bachelor, remind me when I see you. In case you did not want to by 5 at a time.