Note to New Members ×

Inland Northwest Expression Session!

Steve Prokopiw

Calling all Eastern WA,North IDAHO,and Western Montana hardboot junkies! We at Lookout Pass Resort are thinking February 8th and 9th(Friday and Saturday) .This puts it a week after Big Mtn(which we are attending) and a week before Presidents weekend. A little incentive for the budget minded;Fridays are Boomer Fridays which means for those over 40 years old,lift tickets are only 18.00! All day lift on Sat are only 30.00.For those under 40 ,all day lift on Fri is only 27.00.

Our groomers are great,our coverage is awesome and ,since we get the most snow in these here parts,the contingency plan is for powder.The new lift and kickass new terrain is slated to be online by Christmas,so it should be part of the fun by then too.

For new carvers,or those looking to try some other stuff,I will have a ton of different sizes and types to try,including some hardboots, and bindings that will work with skiboots just to get started.I can outfit a dozen people depending on their needs and sizes.Much of what I have is NOS or barely used.This can be a stepping stone to figuring out what to buy in the future.

Also,we will have at least one session of video run by my sister and I after which she can and will edit to dvds for those interested in helping her out with a nominal cost per copy! More to come so make plans to come to the most bang for the buck little session you're ever likely to attend!