Note to New Members ×

Sunapee on Sunday

modifiede30

The drive up was fun - $250 speeding ticket

Discounted tickets - $115 for the family

The slush - priceless - it was okay for about an hour, then I had to figure out how to slolam waterski again. I decided to just go with it, and slide around with the family until around 3pm. It was bad enough that at certain times, you would see small ponds in the middle of the slope.

Overall - I had fun with the family and I was able to do a comparison with the other places I've gone this year, and at 1.5 hours away, I much prefer Sunapee over Waterville. Its an hour closer, seems to have better runs, and its cheaper.

Getting ready for any rock climbing yet?

that is a tough speeding ticket.. and with you wife in the car-i know how the rest of my car ride would have been if it was me..need i say more

climbing-yea right after i lose my winter weight...

i hope to get up north one more time if time and condictions permit, I will let you know if and where..

does race season start now?

She was pretty good about it - laughed actually - at least until we pay it. I think I might be done for the season after this trip - unless somewhere close gets really cold or it snows soon.

The first event is in April I think, but I have a lot of work to do on the car to get it ready so I'm probably not going to get back on the track until July at the earliest - with kids its been pretty hard to get my car ready. Now that they're getting less labor intensive, I'm hoping I can get back out more.