Note to New Members ×

sit skier carving it up

Gleb

Today at Loon mtn. in NH we had some godly carving conditions. Me and my friend dave were heading to our favorite carving trail and a guy in a sit ski just flies by us laying down extreme carves like nothing. He was blowing everyone away.

I talked to him a bit and it turns out he has Kevin Bramble's model which i guess is the best you can get. I met Bramble at the screening of the new Warren Miller film and that guy is no joke. Cam, the guy we saw today he was able to easily lay turns that I was just dreaming of with full control, even over some bullet proof ice patches. Just giving credit to the sit skiers. Some of you are insane! Keep it up.

when I lived in steamboat there was a guy who had been in a bad accident on the way to steamboat. His girlfriend was driving, he was in the back of the van sleeping. she fell asleep. you know the rest.

anyway...he rode a sit-ski, and RIPPED. I loved riding with that guy. This was in 94...I dont think they had the same kind of powder skis they have now..he had a little trouble in the bottomless, but man...he carved, railed...even tried some spins!

good man, that fella. Can't remember his name.