Note to New Members ×

Catek OS1 Long Plate

Michael_A

Hi,

I bought these from a trusted Bomber member last spring when I started carving and they have served me well...but I got bitten by the bug and bought new pair of TD2s.

This set would be great for someone starting out or for a second/loaner board. They are in solid shape but have quite a bit of cosmetic wear, scrapes, nicks. The discs are fairly scraped/pitted from the cant adjustment screws but it just makes setting up a little longer.

I would like to sell these for $100 including UPS ground shipping (continental US) and will include the three allen wrenches needed for adjustment + 8 slightly longer mounting screws (16mm?) that worked fine in my two boards and allowed me to get a solid 4 turns.

Thanks,

Michael

post-2371-141842227162_thumb.jpg

post-2371-141842227163_thumb.jpg

Guest darryl_musashi

do you still have them? If so, I may be interested in buying them.

Hi,

I bought these from a trusted Bomber member last spring when I started carving and they have served me well...but I got bitten by the bug and bought new pair of TD2s.

This set would be great for someone starting out or for a second/loaner board. They are in solid shape but have quite a bit of cosmetic wear, scrapes, nicks. The discs are fairly scraped/pitted from the cant adjustment screws but it just makes setting up a little longer.

I would like to sell these for $100 including UPS ground shipping (continental US) and will include the three allen wrenches needed for adjustment + 8 slightly longer mounting screws (16mm?) that worked fine in my two boards and allowed me to get a solid 4 turns.

Thanks,

Michael

Darryl,

Yes, I still have them ... send me an email if you want more details. I saw your other post about softies on a narrower deck....I started out with these bindings and hard boots on my freeride deck and it really got me hooked on carving. It's the boots that made the big difference to me. After a few days I was putting so much pressure on my freeride that I knew I needed a dedicated Alpine deck. If you are just getting into carving I would get this type of binding & boots & throw them on a half-way decent board (freeride would be OK)...you'll have a lot of fun right away and see the potential of alpine.

Michael