Note to New Members ×

FS Burton Race Plates and 7 degCant

Guest azrcd5

--------SOLD--------

I'm selling my very complete set of Burton Race Plates. I think they are an '02 model. The bindings are in used, but what I'd call very good condition. They come with the following all of which is pictured:

Hard bumpers - gray and installed on the binding.

Soft bumpers - blue.

Two standard 4x4 discs and one special 4x4 disc for use with the cant wedge.

Two 3D cant discs which are each unique and I don't know if one works with the cant wedge.

7 degree cant wedge.

4x4 insert for the cant.

3D insert for the cant.

Mounting hardware.

Original scraper mat.

Owners manuel from '01 (Not the one that came with the bindings unless I have mis-dated the bindings.)

As a final note the two standard 4x4 discs are not from the same era as the bindings. They are a perfect fit, but do not have degree markings on them! The special one for the cant does have degree marking on it.

I'm trying to judge interest in this set so I am going to say that I am accepting reasonable offers. I want to sell the whole set and not part it out.

I would consider to trade for a set of mp. 27 Thermoflex liner that have not been molded more than once.

I would also consider a trade for a non-Burton carve board between the lengths of 169-172 with a 19.8cm or wider waist. Or. an Arbor Round House 159 or Never Summer Legacy 159.

EDIT:

I am going to ask $150 for these.

It's not mine, but lovely to drive. Fits your Sig. well if I do say.

but, dude, "it's got your name on it" !

I AM..... truly jealous. :o

sorry to thread jack but what's been going on with this the last 2 years or so ?

Somebody buy these bindings ! where's Rick ???

post-123-141842227127_thumb.jpg

but, dude, "it's got your name on it" !

I AM..... truly jealous. :o

sorry to thread jack but what's been going on with this the last 2 years or so ?

Somebody buy these bindings ! where's Rick ???

Thread jack me about racing any time! Yeah the last two years. Well, funding has been an issue so I have not done any racing except a Spec Miata race in Oct. 06.

I did have an opportunity to do the Rolex again this year, but funding issues, drat. :barf:

WW, Have you ever been to F1 Boston? One of the other drivers owns it.

I was just there a few days before christmas. We got the "private track" since we had a big group. I did pretty well considering my weight handicap. One guy racing with us used to race 930s at Watkins Glen back in the day and my kitesurfing buddy is just plain FAST. He races online with the whole PC deal, MOMO wheel and pedals.He's really into it.

WICKED BIG FUN !

We've been talking about going in on a shifter cart for a team and race at F1 Outdoors in Bridgewater.

I've got some more pics I'll dig up to post.

Aren't some of the Areosmith guys in on the F1 deal ?

:threadjack complete:

post-123-141842227134_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842227135_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842227137_thumb.jpg

Dunno about Aerosmith.

But since you asked about buying the RS I have a really nice and rare DFV Rotax fr125 I used to run at Bridgewater hanging out in Providence RI.

Kite Surfing, huummmmmmmmm. I should try that.