Note to New Members ×

Raichle 225 size 27 with Intuitions

alexeyga

After some on-hill comparison I've decided to stick with Suzukas... (besides, i've paid full retail for them...)

For sale or for trade a very nice pair of Raichle 225-s with Intuition liners and Booster-straps. Both boots and liners are size 27. I got these boots a few days before Christmas , used twice, but they just don't fit me quite right... :angryfire

Great condition, first thing i've done when I got them, I've serviced the pivots - replaced the stock bolts with socket heads. Treated all the screws with anti-seize as well and redrilled the cable holes for Intec, since they were way too small... I really liked the Booster-straps, and found these boots very comparable to Suzukas, quite a bit stiffer when used with Intuitions though... But easier to get in and out... :biggthump

Intuitions were molded twice by me, used once for 3 runs... Great condition, still have a few molds left in them.

Looking to get 150$CAN shipped in Canada + whopping 15$CAN shipped in States... Feel free to email me with any questions or request more pictures.

As far as trades go, i'm curious to try Burton Winds in 28-28.5 or UPZ-s in 28... Not that i'm unhappy with Deeluxe, but nothing is perfect... Will gladly accept a pair of SI TD2-s with 3 and 6 cant disk... :biggthump

post-1853-141842225375_thumb.jpg

post-1853-141842225378_thumb.jpg

post-1853-141842225381_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have a pair of Burton Wind boots in size 27.5; would that interest you?

Cor

Thanks, but I'll stick with Raichles for now...

B.t.w. I'll be in NJ area next week... just in case...

Boots are boxed and ready to be shipped... Damn, i'm pissed off... :angryfire