Note to New Members ×

UPZ boots mod for safety...

tahoecarver

Bordy...I thank people all the time. You make it sound like no one is appreciative of what you, fin, tille, others do.

not true.

Not my intention. Point was to emphasize the sillyness of the Law suit we all know of and to share some knowledge about the Boot mod and gear failure and fault, as well as blame-for or against. I get plenty of thanks and always appreciate them. :biggthump

I'm with Jeffrey on this one... Dan was extremely helpful with all my questions and in getting boots to me last season.

Diddo..............Dan is an awesome guy,,,,,,,,,ALWAYS HELPFUL....i had buckle issues...one call and presto Dan had some extras in the mail(no charge)....ive been 3 seasons on my UPS with no real issues....i love the boots other than the ****ty liners they come with but thanks to YYXCANUCK ive got some slick new liners.....combined with my cateks and coiler(thanks Bruce!!!!!!!!)i have one sick ride!!!!!!!!!!

P>S Morgan you coming up to SIlverstar this year..............they have added new grooming gear again this year....last years grooming was unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggthump

Lee, I don't think there's anything wrong with a "cover your ass" mentality. I do that every day...in the workplace, etc. A little paranoia keeps you on your toes.

That's fine. I just feel offended just because of what I wouldn't divulge cuz of me wanting to be on my toes. Having someone criticize me just because I didnt feel comfortable about certain thing is just a blow, especially when its from a guy, Bordy, whom I quite have an admiration for. But whatever.

That's fine. I just feel offended just because of what I wouldn't divulge cuz of me wanting to be on my toes. Having someone criticize me just because I didnt feel comfortable about certain thing is just a blow, especially when its from a guy, Bordy, whom I quite have an admiration for. But whatever.

Although I quoted your post not all of my response was aim toward you. I did how ever think it was a bit ackward to touch on a subject with a vague statement.

Also remember this is the internet and like a good book you can create any mood you want to. I may not always come across kindly on line to everyone but I sure try in person.

I don’t intend to offend but sometimes it happens. It is not a personal attack toward you. But a response to a post authored by you.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Billy :biggthump

Although I quoted your post not all of my response was aim toward you. I did how ever think it was a bit ackward to touch on a subject with a vague statement.

Also remember this is the internet and like a good book you can create any mood you want to. I may not always come across kindly on line to everyone but I sure try in person.

I don’t intend to offend but sometimes it happens. It is not a personal attack toward you. But a response to a post authored by you.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Billy :biggthump

Lee & Billy:

Having met the both of you I can easily say that you guys would be peas in a pod if you ever met face to face...

Just watch out for Billy in the hot tub!! :nono:

"No more dudes!!! Can we get some chicks!?!?!" -Fin @ SES

We have some sizes in stock right now, in the UPZ but we are sorting out what will be demo and what's stock. I have been riding the Virus boot and really beleive its worth waiting for. As for the Virus we are doing orders on a need bases. If you have a stock shape we can order it right up and have one ASAP. But we are really hoping to work customers into custom shapes. We feel if some one is shelling out the money for a Virus we whant them to get their best shape!