Note to New Members ×

Get Your BUTTS to Mammoth July 4

Sinecure

It was so awesome today. Half-decent groomers first thing in the morning (lifts at 7) and amazing corn snow right through to lunch. The steeps and steep bumps were incredible. We'll be there again tomorrow. I'll be with a bunch of skiers from the TGR forum. Just look for the carving board. I saw 2 others today. One was a young girl with pink and/or purple hair and the other was a guy on a Prior. I don't know the names of any of the runs I did, since I was just following locals, but all the cool steeps off the Gondola were great (even the ones with brief rock-bands in the choke). I'm still buzzing from the great day. I had to come check email at the library for a second, then I'm off back up the hill to check out the mountain bike park. Apparently you can ride all the way down into town and the bus takes you back up the hill. FKNA!

Look for a black Acura in the parking lot in the morning or an old Donek on the hill. Don't bother emailing me since the next 20 minutes will be the sum total of my time online this weekend.