Note to New Members ×

New Here / Boarding Vid

Guest danglad311

Guest danglad311

I'm new here, and want to become a member of the community, but wanted to share my vid that I uploaded to hams.tv (a site where you submit funny / cool vids to win prizes). I can't give out a direct link, as it is a rate as you watch type site, but if you guys would check out the action sports section, my vid will come up soon. It's under my name, and it's a vid of my friend and I doing tandem headstands on our longboard skates. Check out my vid at Hams.tv<o =""></o>

Anyway, where's everyone from? I'm from Southern CA, <st1:city w:st="on"><st1 ="">Claremont</st1></st1:city>, and trying to get back into snowboarding (I tore my ACL about 6 years ago, and haven’t been since). I need to by a new board and gear, and am unfamiliar with what equipment is quality (but still affordable) and stuff like that, and none of my friends snowboard anymore, so I'm trying to get more into the sport, and hoping that I could get some help from here.

Guest danglad311
I just tried to view, and it looks like I have to join, and go through a pain in the ass procedure and give them an email address. Like I need more spam! It looks like a very bad, graphics-intensive, amateurish, crappy site.

sorry about that, just thought I'd put my vid here, cause I think YouTube is getting overcrowded, and I can win stuff here, so tried to take advantage. Sorry about that. but I think the site is pretty awesome, and the vids are really good as well, in my personal opinion

Guest danglad311

Hey, sorry about not being able to find the vid, I think it might still be processing, as I wasn't able to find it either. Also, sorry for posting a similar message on the Grav boards site, but I got struck with message boarding earlier this week, and so joined a few online communities, mostly with the same message. sorry about that.

Dan,

How'd you bag your ACL? Riding? Many ACL patients here, including me(football, karate)

What's your style of riding? I'm probably going to end up being the happy-go-lucky freecarver-leave the speed and racing to the kids...

There's always deals to be had on gear...Bomber has great season end sales, where I got my Lemans last year :1luvu:

Plus, the guys here are always looking to upgrade their gear. I got a practically new Alp from Kirk for next to nothing, so he could make room/rationale for god-knows-what.....

And there's plenty of innuendo to go around...