Note to New Members ×

Beckman Heel and Toe Lifts for Burton Race PLates

eastcoasticerider

This is a set of the Eric Beckmann Toe and Heel LIfts that have been written up in past tech articles.These allow you to slightly change to a more comfortable carving staance with Burton Race PLates....they come with two extra thicknesses of shims also to adjust front and rear lift...look up the articles by jack michaud I think...$50. these are brand new never used and I payed $50. for them..made in Eric's summertime machine shop. These were the cats ass before Bomber came along.............

post-992-141842217458_thumb.jpg

post-992-14184221746_thumb.jpg

There Is Not Any Canting Built Into These Lifts. If You Want To Really Realy Fine Tune Your Ride You Would Be Better Off Going With Cateks Or Bombers....these Are More Of An Entry Level To Carving Tool.......to Take That First Step Up Off The Flat To The Board Raceplate Set Up.........

• 3 weeks later...

These work great especially for the beginner carver.......you can put these on an inexpensive pair of used Burton Race plate sbefore investing in costly Cateks or Bombers....to see if youre going to like carving and or freecarving/freeriding alpine style. :p :p :p :p :p

talk to me , maybe Ill lower the price.......or give you free shipping......... :eplus2:

I know those photos dont really show a lot. But the heel lift attaches with common screws the same size as the Burton screws for the race plate.The toe piece attaches by drilling two small holes in your existing toe piece and then tapping(threading it) then go get the corresponding screw from a nuts and bolt store and attach the toe riser.I prefer stainless steel allen head nuts...You can find them anywhere even Lowes or any chain hardware store. They really enhance the learning process and the "carve" feel.Help get rid of some of the leg burn from freecarving in hard boots. If youre still confused I will try to get some better photos and post them.