Note to New Members ×

FS: RennTiger Sabertooth 173 GS

Chubz

Folks,

Hate to do this, but selling my RT 173 GS. Board is in great shape and I have only about 4 mornings on it. Only ding is on topsheet where toebail of TD1 hit board when unbuckling. Base in great shape, plenty of camber and edges are in great shape as well. Holds well in East Coast conditions as well as on hero snow.

Making room for some other ponies coming in and need to make room and $$$.

Length 173

Running Length 154.5

Waist Width mm- 190

SCR 11.7

Taper 5

3D Sidecut

One owner previous to me that was too light to flex it and only rode it one morning. I weigh 205 and it does very well for me.

$300 shipped in US

Add $10 if using unfunded Paypal.

email me from here or at gregory.troxell@zurichna.com

Thanks

Greg

post-1008-141842216575_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842216577_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842216579_thumb.jpg

Unless of course he sold it to the cat, who had it before me that was too light to flex it. When I got it, it was in a plastic sleeve, in the original box and pristine shape. Still in great shape and has one more day on it after yesterday. I let Jesse (JBS) use it for part of the day at the BMES. Drop him a line if you need any feedback on the board.

Race, thanks and are there other specs you need besides what I have listed?

Price Drop considering one extra day on it. $275 Shipped, I'll waive the Paypal fees.

Nice turns yesterday Jesse.

post-1008-141842216604_thumb.jpg

The guy in the photo is Jesse, who I ride with. He asked to try it on Wed and he weighs 160 lb. and was carving on it very well. You can drop him an email if you want to get his feedback, but he indicated at the end of our riding that he was impressed how well the board performed. He indicated it flexed more than he thought it would and had more dampness than he thought it would. Feel free to contact him. JBS is his BOL name.

The other guy who I bought it from, I dont know his riding abilities or how much he weighed, so I cant speak to that.

As I said before, I hate to see the board go, but I have some others coming in I need to fund.

here's is another of the board inaction.

post-1008-141842216617_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842216618_thumb.jpg