Note to New Members ×

Sunapee 2/8 and 2/9

EZE

Another week and another two good days of midweek carving coming up. We received all rain on Staurday (1.5 inches) and it was horrible. I rode Sunday in the warmth and it was like April slop alright but heavy on the board. Its been in the low teens for the past two nights and they started to make snow again last night and for the next several nights. I'm riding all day Wed/Thurs and will post current conditions at lunch time Wed. I haven't heard from anyone about coming up from down south for Thursday, but the base should be quite firm and there may be actual snow falling from the heavens, Sunny day is predicted for Weds.

Eric

I knew you guys were out but thanks for replying. Yes Geoff I am in for ECES and staying on Bob's(your) floor. Driving up very early Wed be at mt by 11am, ride all day Thurs dine that night and ride till about 1/2pm Fri. I can't wait to demo some other boards. Man I wish I could have gone to SES, maybe some day when I get beter at riding this teleboard thing.

Eric

Was a nice couple of hours, snow was very firm and my hardest carves where only sinking in .5 inch or so yet no ice just good base. Top of the mt was very windy and cold and somewhat crowed. The sun hasen't come out yet and there are spotty flurries every half hour or so. At least its not rain.They blew a huge amount of snow and will be making tonight then some more next week. They hadn't pushed any of the snow mounds out really so next week if it stays cold should be some awesome carving snow.

Eric