Note to New Members ×

Olympic coverage?

Slim

Does anyone have any information on Olympic broadcasts of snowboarding events?

I'd very much like to see the snowboard events in their entirety, and fear NBC will be covering the top three and US competitors only (rather than the complete event). Any info on which networks provide comprehensive coverage would be greatly appreciated.

Are there any satellite users here who would consider recording the events in their entirety for swap/purchase?

Thanks.

Does anyone have any information on Olympic broadcasts of snowboarding events?

I'd very much like to see the snowboard events in their entirety, and fear NBC will be covering the top three and US competitors only (rather than the complete event). Any info on which networks provide comprehensive coverage would be greatly appreciated.

Are there any satellite users here who would consider recording the events in their entirety for swap/purchase?

Thanks.

Here in Europe the EUROSPORTS channel will cover 24 hours a day the whole event. You can get this by satellite.

Greets, Hans.

I'll tape the good coverage from CBC and post it somewhere. If past Olympics are any indicator, NBC coverage will suck. Tape delays, pretending events are actually happening in primetime, coverage of American athletes only.

Please do! In my infinite wisdom I booked a tropical getaway in Belize - for next week. What was I thinking???

I'll set up my DVD-R but not sure how much room I have on my timers ... so archive footage would rock. :1luvu: