Note to New Members ×

Murphy's Law in effect

tex1230

Sunday Morning, My second day on my Rossi (Thanks again Pat) I was finally getting the board figured out, having a great run, carving nice low turns...

In the perfect spot on the mountain, Under the chairlift and next to the terrain park (with a contest happenning, no less) I blow out of aa heelside carve in some slush and proceed to do ass-donuts for about 50 yards...

Got a big round of appause from the park and the chairlift...

:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

I usually stand up and take a bow. Never give an encore though. It just makes 'em wait for more.

I have used this one numerous times...notice I said numerous times :rolleyes: sadly I have given a number of encore performances the world over

ass-donuts? as in ass turning around 360 on slope or as in ass-cartwheel ?

Ive had those myself quite often, since I work at park. not too bad. I just get up and keep going and try to rail. I still dont have the balls to slam on the ground as I rail, yet.

I spent the better part of the morning on my butt this last Sunday and Rob and I agreed that even though it's tough on the body, you can't progress unless your willing to sacrifice your body every now and then. Testing the limits is how you find out how far you can really go. As precise as we'd like to be, we can't always pull back from the point of no return in time enough to save our butts. That philosophy had a pretty severe penalty when I was racing street bikes..... :freak3: You know the old saying "if you ain't crashing you ain't racing"

Have fun,

Paul