Note to New Members ×

2004 phiokka ph69 bindings

MR. JOHN DEERE !

You got any pictures of them shiny things?

My dad needs a set. He's 250 and rides like hes 18. You think these binders will work for him? He's gonna go on the Paul Bunyan diet, just like you :freak3:

10-4

listen guy! you gut a problem with guys that weigh 250. eh, howbout i run you ova with my f250? pis on fod

guy, who would those phiok-ups be good fur? i saw dis guy this weekend on 'em, you know the one who combs his hair all the time and weighs 250, he was killing it on hero's highway at goon mtn. he's got orange deeluxes and a uny to match. guys a wicked pissa cahva, you should try sellin 'em to him.

i'd give you a can of copenhagen and roll of nh tokens.

Guest Chippewa

Hey Polaris,

I've got me a nice new pair of size 27 indy's in the back of my pickup. The old orange one's. Seeins how John Deere sold your Donek, if reckon it's only fittin to sell you his new boots. How about a can of Copenhagen, pack of Marboro Diets, roll of NH tokens, and a 6 pack of PBR pounders? Deal?

Hey Polaris,

I've got me a nice new pair of size 27 indy's in the back of my pickup. The old orange one's. Seeins how John Deere sold your Donek, if reckon it's only fittin to sell you his new boots. How about a can of Copenhagen, pack of Marboro Diets, roll of NH tokens, and a 6 pack of PBR pounders? Deal?

guy if theres a scratch on those orange chip's, i swear i will drive my CAT D8, right tru yur house, GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay out of this this is between myself and polaris.ova

Chip:

I'll meet you at the greenland truk stop at lunch to get them botts. Bring the pbr's and nicotine!

New team colors: black on black w/ orange indys. Send a memo to your guys.

go team priah!

i dont think Rejean Le Ayotte got the memo. but nut fur nuthin guy, Ayotte is bringing to much red to the uni's guy. i know its valantines day soon. but the red is a little to much. ova