Note to New Members ×

Madd 158 stable for GS ?

LeeW

well yes, but i also got an impression its stable in high speed (ive tried it myself without gate bashing). but that's at a "slow pace" turn at whenever i want. however GS' a total diff. ball game. argh. so i dont know if ill go on a hunt for a 170 or 180 madd. we'll see. thanks tho.

Lee, from the riding that i got a chance to see on the first day of the AASI clinic i would recomend a longer board for GS. You seem to have an argessive style that might overpower a 158 in a GS course. I ride a 170 for GS and sometimes wish that it was a 177.

is sooooooo much more friendly than the '58

the rossis just don't like real soft snow and are real easy to fold in such conditions

the WC in moderatly hard snow was probably one of the easiest boards to ride I have had in the last four or five years

You gotta be kidding me. Im -way- more comfortable on my madd 158. Im able to do tail slide 360 (a little) on the madd 158 than the rossi 184. i was told from will garrow, this wc 184 of his is customized. so what do i know. it just feel quite stiff. i may be wrong and misunderstood him ?

happens to me from time to time, I will ride my AM with a 9.9 meter radius then hop on a board with a radius around 16 and the board with the longer radius scares the living hell out of me until I get used to it again

That's true. Ive been a long time fan of Lib Tech's Emma Peel -- 159 and 8 meter SCR. Quite responsive. At one time, after long absence from Emma Peel, I went back to it and the moment I hit the halfpipe, I totally forgot how responsive it is. Perhaps Im correlating it to my Madd 158 ?