Note to New Members ×

free tickets at wachusset and gunstock

bobdea

hope you like polish food!

FREE SKI PASS

WITH STOP & SHOP and MRS. T'S PIEROGIES

Use your Stop & Shop card and purchase any three (3) boxes or more of Mrs. T's Pierogies between 1/22/06 and 2/18/06 and you'll receive a FREE* ski pass redeemable at these participating ski resorts:

Gunstock Mountain Resort**

Catamount

Wachusett Mountain

For more information visit www.pierogies.com.

*Free ski pass will be delivered at check out and is valid for one daytime lift ticket. Pass is only valid at participating ski resorts until end of 2006 ski season. Limit one pass per person. No cash value. Restrictions may apply.

**Offer valid Sunday-Friday.

Starting January, 1st 2006 and continuing right through until the end of the season guests with season passes from any ski resort in North America can purchase a discounted lift tickets at Jay Peak.

Just present your 2005-06 season pass at Customer Service on Tramside any day of the week - including weekends and holidays - to get your ticket! Adult tickets are $38 and Juniors tickets are $32 (at par for Canadian guests with valid proof of residency).

Employee/staff season passes do not qualify for this discount. Please check for a reciprocal agreement with Jay Peak at your mountain's Human Resources Department.

Check out girl had no freaking idea what I was talking about...but it was in Everet and no one could habla the Ingles. I'll keep trying.

Might be there wednesday pm if the wife handles the kids.

Really want to try the new stick...check her out!

post-182-14184221464_thumb.jpg

post-182-141842214642_thumb.jpg

ask to see the manager...I did they tried the I don't know and when I pushed the issue they took my number and said they would get back to me...I was 5 minutes down the road at Home Depot when my cell rang. The Manager was very sorry and they had my voucher waiting, it's basicly a coupon. And to top it off I sauted some PIEROGIES with butter and garlic for dinner :biggthump:biggthump

Thanks again Bob! I asked the cashier, no clue, asked 2 managers, one had a pulse, he checked and they HAD received an email 2 weeks ago about it. 20 minutes later they added it to their computer system and printed my voucher.

Now anyone how buys 3 boxes gets one automatically!

Sweet deal! 7 bucks or so for a 36 dollar voucher! Only one per Stop & Shop value card holder. I wonder why there is zero advertising for this? It only goes until 2/18.

Me and the cranky wife plan to take a sickday on monday to ride cheap. C'mon snow!