Note to New Members ×

Show off your summer ride !!

B18C1

I'm sure there are some car ''amateurs'' around here... :cool: And since most of us don't drive 'em during winter, and miss their car, I thought there should be a thread about it. Looks like there's even a C5 vette:1luvu: owner on this forum.

So here it goes ::

2245716_2_full.jpg

2245716_1_full.jpg

2245716_7_full.jpg

It's a Honda Delsol 93 with a few mods.;) It's currently stored..:( The bad news is that I'll have to sell it this summer since I'm moving to some college in ontario.:sleep: Tell me what you think.If anyone need hosting for their pictures, email me. -Jules

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure there are some car ''amateurs'' around here... :cool: And since most of us don't drive 'em during winter, and miss their car, I thought there should be a thread about it. Looks like there's even a C5 vette:1luvu: owner on this forum.

So here it goes ::

It's a Honda Delsol 93 with a few mods.;) It's currently stored..:( The bad news is that I'll have to sell it this summer since I'm moving to some college in ontario.:sleep: Tell me what you think.If anyone need hosting for their pictures, email me. -Jules

I take it has a B18C1 in it? ;)

Nice Delsol. I completely understand you, I miss my 1990 Miata!

mwywjd.jpg

mwy5on.jpg

It's got a stock motor, suspension work, 13x7.5" wheels, race tires, race seat, etc.. I love it to death, it even gets daily driven with 500 lb/in springs. :D I was the fastest street car at the Canadian Nationals on day 1 this past year. (I choked on day 2 :freak3: )

Carving is the closest thing to driving a Miata on 13" R-compound tires that I've experienced. Or maybe it's the other way around... :eplus2:

My winter* car is a lightly modified 2002 WRX wagon that I just bought this past fall.

* I intend to drive it in the summer too, it might be a hard choice some days. 280 HP vs. fun in the twisties.

Wow!!:1luvu: Your miata is awesome... I would die to get a RWD ! Those are some large tires you got on there, the grip must be great. I never raced my car on a track, so I might try this next summer. By the way, really nice winter beater too, driving a 4WD with 280hp.. Lucky you.

My winter cars is actually a 90 mazda protegee... All rusted and stuff. I almost died last week because all of a sudden, the breaks wouldnt work. So I might just get rid of it instead of repairing; at some point, it's just not worth it anymore.

It sure is. I'll trade you a ride on the Husky for a drive in the Bimmer!

That photo looks like it was somewhere down along the Mississippi or surrounding area. Am I close?

Where is your front plate?......tisk tisk. :nono::eplus2:

It was taken down by La Crescent. Very good eye.

I could probably make some type of an arrangement like that, once the snow is gone (in a few months please!).

My front plate is put away in a very safe place..... ;)

It sure is. I'll trade you a ride on the Husky for a drive in the Bimmer!

Husquvarna make scary bikes. I've only ever been really scared by 2 machines; one was a KH750, and the other was a race-tuned Husquvarna WR360.

I owned the WR for a while, and it scared me until the day I sold it. I'm now scared that I'll go out and buy another one.

Simon

350: No problems, I really love the ride. I also have a Trek 5500, I use the Trek for the long mtn rides around here and the Felt for around where I work. I have miles of flat farm roads with no one on them and the Felt is really nice to glide around on.

My signifacant other has a Felt too and she loves it coming from riding a Lemond.

Felt is a great bike for the price.

Joel

you guys got some nice toys there. I'm so jealous! :1luvu: Motorcycles scare the sh*t outta me, but I wanna own one some day.

my current summer ride is a 94 volvo 850. I gace it to my sister because she lives down the street from my college so i can use it anytime I want to get some night riding in at the local mountain.:biggthump

94volvo850-f.jpg

here is my old ride, 93 civic:

245724591qCFPAE_ph.jpg

245725607MIvYju_ph.jpg

Nice! Did you mod it yourself?

pshhhh...yeah, of course. I had that baby pushing 110 horsepower with enough torque to almost lay down 3 inches of rubber on the road. Too bad when I set it on cruise control at 55 mph and fell asleep, it didn't guide itself home.

and speedzilla, I like to mix machine with nature. It had a self contained ecosystem under the hood.